Friday, September 19, 2008

Today should be fun

I'm going to a Pirates game tonight with the Honors Program from my school. I haven't been to a game in a while, but I'm excited. We are going on a tour of PNC Park before the game starts, so you know I'll be getting into some trouble haha. I wanna break into the kitchen and steal one of those enormous bags of fake nacho cheese. I'm sure I could use it for some kind of prank... actually, I can think of 10 things off the top of my head. and ALL of them involve taking it to Sears and letting it loose somewhere. As for getting to the game, I'm taking the trolley with my friend, Pierce. Neither one of us know how to get there on the trolley or where we are getting off. It's just perfect. I don't expect him to know because he's from Delaware and rides everywhere on his bike anyway. He's a mad cyclist. So as of now, we'll be lucky if we can even find the park. Atleast the trolley ride should be fun... they have poles in them. And you know what that means... Trolley Pole Dancing!

But let's get serious. Here's the recipe for today. I absolutely love chocolate pudding. LOVE it. I just love the consistency of it and the chocolate part isn't bad either. I've been searching for good silken tofu pudding recipes, but came up dry. So here's my own. It is a little chunky because my blender is terrible, but I'm sure if I had a good blender, it would've mixed better- Maybe use a food processor. And this is really good. I finished off the entire bowl as soon as I made it. It doesn't have THAT many calories anyway haha that's probably a lie.

Here's the recipe:
Chunky Chocolate Pudding
(That sure sounds good. ha)

1 pkg firm silken tofu
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
2 tbsp agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup almond milk

Directions: Throw all that stuff in the blender or food processor and press start. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ruby Red said...

This pudding recipe sounds crazy awesome! I am bookmarking it right away -- I am researching ways to use my brand new block of firm silken tofu, and there's probably no better option than chocolate. :)