Friday, April 17, 2009

3 month anniversary and some eggs to go along with it

Hello my beautifuls!!! Today has been a shitty day already. I woke up an hour late for school and didn't get to shower. By the time I got to school, my shirt was soaked in sweat because it's really hot outside. My hair looked really gross (as if it could look worse already) and was so greasy haha But that brings me to one of the topics of today's post. My HAIR!!! It's been 3 months since I used shampoo. Right now, it looks and feels like horse hair. I'm not gonna let it get to me though.

As for other important shit, I thought I'd talk about some of my smoothies I drink every day. I've become a smoothie addict and have usually have one for breakfast and lunch. Lately, my favorite has been the Banana Smoothie!!! Uhh it is total sex in my mouth!! I love it

Here's the recipe:

Banana Smoothie
4-5 bananas
2 glasses full of water
2-3 dates

Blend it all up and enjoy with your eye closed... except if you're driving.

Speaking of food, how was everyone's Easter?? My BF Mitchel came over and we dyed eggs and drew pictures of each other. My cheeks were still really swollen from having my wisdom teeth removed and Mitchel took full advantage of making fun of me. It was quite enjoyable, but I was so doped up on meds that I hardly remember it. I wasn't even wearing a bra!! haha I couldn't remember how to dye eggs either, so mine didn't turn out very well. Landsy's eggs were beautiful though. I guess he's also a professional egg-dyer in his spare time. Here's some pictures of our scandalous night...





















Oh and I just remembered something amazing. I saw Tubby (the squirrel) a few days ago in the Bally's parking lot!!! I haven't seen him all freakin winter and thought he had vanished forever. I walked past a van and practically pissed myself when I saw that giant furball.

Life is good!

41 comments:

Pearl said...

jo! wow, three months? how long do you plan to let your hair detox? :)

fleur said...

OMG!! 3 months, you are my hero! haha

Noodlegirl said...

Oh I am so jealous I wish I can just go out and sweat! Its still cold in the god forsaken place

Meg said...

Threeee months?! You go girl, haha!

Loving your smoothie...sounds absolutely delish!

Have a great weekend!
Love, Meg

Jenn said...

Um, your hair looks pretty good in the photos. I mean of course it's enhanced by the awesomeness of your bathrobe.

Bethany said...

I thought you said in the previous post that your hair was all good. bummer that it has gone from sexy to horsey. maybe your ex wisdom teeth sent it bad vibes.

tubby is back, yay!

Reeni said...

Your hair looks fine to me. You all look like your having such fun!! Mitchel's cute! I keep waiting for Halftail my squirrel and his brother to show up at the back door. I think some other squirrels took over their territory. They aren't friendly or as cute. I'm very sad.

Anonymous said...

wow 3 months....

babe, don't tell mitchy but i think landsy is cuter???

Megan said...

oh man, you are one strong woman! there is no way i could even go 3 DAYS without washing my hair. in that one picture it doesnt even really look greasy! yay! you are the definition of hardcore :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun holiday. 3 months? What's your motivation? Seems like an interesting venture!

Hungry Hungry Dancer said...

wow three months.. i wash my hair every day... i get super greasy though

i love smoothies.. i have one (or two) every single day... yummy :)

Donna-FFW said...

hi! Just found your blog and I thnk it is wonderful. Funny, refreshing.. Nice to meet you.

caralluma fimbriata said...

hehehehehe"<\)

i Really like your hair.!!!


I hope i have a hair like you.!!!


bit i think it makes me a long time to do that.!!!!

Kelly said...

You always make me smile. Are you sure a career in comedy isn't in your future? The egg dying looks like a lot of fun. I'm jealous because I really wanted to do it this year.

Your squirrel comment is also too funny! I was in DC with my boyfriend last weekend and thought of you because we saw a mammoth squirrel while taking a tour of the white house gardens. MASSIVE!

Max Ward said...

Gotta love those banana smoothies.

I'm blogging now too, Jo!

Miss ya,

Max

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanna! I found your blog from Gone Raw. Wow three months of hair detox?? That's crazy awesome (not that you haven't heard that from the 15 comments left before me hehe)! Anyway I just wanted to say that I like your blog and good luck with everything :)

Tea said...

I really like your hair!!
Im so jealous.

Reeni said...

Where oh where can my Joanna be? I miss you! I hope everything's OK!!!!

Brandi said...

It's been forever since I have visited your blog thanks to school kicking my butt...I cant believe you havent used shampoo in 3 months!

Anonymous said...

hey Jo! I`m back into the blogging world, Ivè missed ya!

Gina said...

Love ya girl!! Blog world totally misses you!

sartaj faisal said...

HI

Eggs are better for human health.

Diet meal Plan
,
Urgent Care Facilities in Florida
,
Diet menus
,
Urgent Care Services in Florida
,
Online BMI Calculator
,
Primary care services
,
Nutrition Tips
,
Automobile Injuries
,
Online Nutritionist
,
Health Care Services in Florida
,
Walk In medical Clinic
,
Real estate blogs

Colon Cleanse said...

That's a huge smoothie.

Jade said...

When are you going to start posting again?

Acaislim said...

Funny stuff. Are you going keep writing?

Reeni said...

You've been gone so long!! Where in the world are you? Could you just pop your head in and say hi? Pretty Please with Edward On top?

Acai said...

Great blog!
I love it.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Sylvia said...

Just started reading this. Researching "hair detox" as we speak. That just means no shampoo..right? Interesting.

Btw-- Smoothie recipe is bomb. Thanks.
-Sylvia
Padron

Katarina said...

Crazy site you have here.

WAQAR AHMAD ALI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WAQAR AHMAD ALI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

I really like your hair!Lovely.

dolly said...

Wonderful........
========
BPO projects

Anonymous said...

What a fun and yummy blog you have! Enjoy!

EvolveWithFlavor said...

Lol, nice faces.

Rich
Co-Creator
http://www.evolvewithflavor.com

lipitor said...

Soooo cute pictures

Get Skinny, Go Vegan. said...

wow, i can't even imagine 3 months!!!!

SEO Services said...

My blog’s one month anniversary definitely calls for a celebration. This is a huge accomplishment for me. I’ve done 30 days challenges before and if you’ve done them, you’d know doing anything for 30 days is hard but I managed! I blogged 29 times this month, super proud of myself.




SEOServices

jenna said...

Nice!

www.ocpio.com
www.ovbal.com

Unknown said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6492007808056841323&postID=1412518212901712984&page=1&token=1649659752616